Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Somer & Josh - Shifting Sands



Hey friends!  How is everyone recovering from our big "blizzard"?  The time on the couch with my guys was fantastic but MAN am I glad to be able to leave the house.  The cabin fever got very real ya'll.

In other news, I'm so excited to share some of my favorite details from a wedding I coordinated back in October at Shifting Sands in Virginia Beach.  Somer & Josh's music-inspired day was so representative of them as a couple and I loved hearing each of their guests say so as they walked into the reception.

Here are some of my favorite images from DCPG.  It was so fun to work with Ciesther!





























Venue: Shifting Sands  //  Photographer: DCPG  //  Coordination: Just Dandy Events  //  Beauty: Ulta at Landstown  //  DJs: Josh Liehr & Micah Spruill

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply