Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Julia & Justin - King Family Vineyards



Oh friends, I am so beyond excited to share this beautiful vineyard wedding with ya'll.  Where to begin.  Justin and Julia got married in October at King Family Vineyards and the day was epic.  The weather was perfect, the details were gorgeous, everything was exactly what Julia had been dreaming of.  And the fact that she asked me to be a part of that day was the biggest cherry on top of the whole thing.

Time to get a little sappy.  Julia and I have been friends for about 5 or 6 years {I think} and she's also the beautifully talented brain behind Water's Edge Design.  We've had the opportunity to work on so many fun projects together and she's always been such a huge supporter of JDE.  Then Justin {who I also ADORE and is the absolutely perfect match for my sweet friend} proposed and Julia asked me to be her wedding planner.  And let me tell you, the honor you feel when a friend tells you they 100% trust you to put together one of the most highly anticipated days of their life....it's a tough feeling to beat.

Anyways, Julia's style is very earthy and organic with a bit of forest fairy tale thrown in.  She's my little hippy friend that has a serious love for pretty things and I think the details she put together for her wedding mirrored that perfectly.

One of the big perks of being a part of the wedding industry is knowing some of the most amazing vendors in the area personally.  Julia handpicked an A-list of people to help make her vision for the day come to life.  Check out this gorgeous wedding!



































Oh and did I mention they had a DONUT TRUCK in lieu of traditional wedding cake?  WINNING!




A big bonus to also being a guest to this wedding was that Wes got to come with me!  He helped with set up and break down and now he fully understands why my feet hurt so badly at the end of a wedding day.  And how cute is he dancing with the beautiful bride?!







I absolutely LOVE when my couples take my advice to set aside a little slice of time on their wedding day for just the two of them.  Justin & Julia liked the idea of having a "last dance" together before their big exit.  We sent all the guests outside and let the two of them have the dance floor to themselves.  They danced to one of their favorite songs, held each other tight, and soaked in the gloriousness of their day.



I'm so honored to have played a part in this beautiful day.  Justin & Julia, I love you both to pieces and I'm so happy to see you both love each other so hard.  Thank you for trusting me!!



Venue: King Family Vineyard  //  Photographer: Rebecca Keeling Studios  //  Coordinator: Just Dandy Events  //  Florist: Courtney Inghram Events  //  Cake: Everything Emma  //  Lighting: The Lighting Professors  //  Catering: Glorious Foods  //  Specialty Furniture/Signage: Water's Edge Design //  DJ: DJ Mark Allen  //  Beauty: Elle Style Studio  //  Donut Truck: Carpe Donut

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply