Tuesday, December 13, 2016

2016 JDE Brides Brunch



This past Sunday I got to spoil my 2016 brides and it was such a great time!!  It's a really tough time of year to get everyone together because of the hustle and bustle of the holidays, but I'm so glad a few of us were able to take the time to relax and catch up a bit!


I'm fairly certain this sign is going in my office.  Champagne for Breakfast!!



Emma from Everything Emma provided all the food and, as usual, it was just perfect.  I left feeling twenty pounds heavier and needing a serious nap.






  My friend Heidi from Heidi Calma Photography was sweet enough to come and take a few pictures of the day for me and I'm so grateful!  Thank you Heidi!!!  These two ladies are just the best ever and I rarely get pictures with the two of them together!




I'm in awe of how wonderful my couples were this year and I'm so excited I got the opportunity to spoil my brides a little bit.  They definitely deserved it!!!  Now I'm excited to welcome all the 2017 couples I'm lucky enough to get to know.  Can't wait to make your day absolutely perfect!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply