Monday, November 28, 2016

Fall-Inspired Styled Shoot with elovephotos




Hi friends!!  I'm so stinking excited to be able to share more of the fall-inspired styled shoot I put together with elovephotos and a group of some incredible vendors last fall!!  This shoot definitely goes down in history as one of my very favorites I've ever worked on.  The models were adorable {the groom is a friend of mine from high school}, the details were gorgeous, and did I mention we had a DONKEY that wore a FLOWER CROWN?!

Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you.  But COME ON....Gus is just the most adorable donkey I've ever seen and I've now spent the last year trying to convince Wes that we should get Wyatt a donkey brother.  Sadly, he hasn't gone for it...yet.



Anyways, Emily reached out to me about putting a shoot together and I was so pumped to work with her!  She's one of the funniest and sweetest photographers I know and I loved getting to put our heads together to bring this vision to life.  The shoot was just featured on Burnett's Boards last month and I'm so excited to share some of my favorite images with you!






















Our vision definitely wouldn't have come together the way it did without the help of our incredible vendor team.  Thank you all so much for all your creative magic!!

Photography: elovephotos  //  Coordination: Just Dandy Events  //  Gown: House of Maya Bridal  //  Hair: Bonnie Dreyer  //  Makeup: Stacey Williamson  //  Jewelry: Adele Diamond  //  Furniture: Paisley & Jade  //  Sweets: Whipped Up By Mimi  //  Linens and Chargers: Waterford Event Rentals  // Paper Goods: Ro & Co Designs  //  Florals & Styling: Ester Roberts  // Hand Lettering: House of Flourish  //  Models: Drew Shortt & Jessica Skeeter

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply