Friday, November 4, 2016

Ellen & Jake - Oyster Farm at Kings Creek



Oh friends!  I'm so excited to share this wedding with ya'll!  Ellen & Jake were married on October 8th at the Oyster Farm at Kings Creek in Cape Charles.  We had the prettiest Eastern Shore-inspired wedding planned and I'm beyond happy to say that, despite Hurricane Matthew trying to wreck the party, we totally pulled it off.  If you had looked at Ellen & Jake's faces, or the faces of their guests, you'd never have known there was a storm raging outside.  Everyone was so present and so happy to see these two say I Do...it gave me all the happy feels throughout the whole day.

I could go on and on about how much I loved this couple, their family and friends, and their beautiful wedding, but instead I'll let the images from Elizabeth Henson Photos speak for me.  I will say though that working with my #vendorsoulmate on a wedding is one of my favorite things in the world.  I just love how she captures our couples!
































Congratulations Ellen & Jake!  I adore you both so much and loved seeing you so happy on your beautiful day!!

Also a HUGE thank you goes out to all the incredible vendors that helped to make this wedding day absolutely perfect.  We truly had a dream team on our hands that day and I love each and every one of you to pieces for making my job so much fun!

  Venue: Oyster Farm at Kings Creek  //  Coordinator: Just Dandy Events  //  Photographer: Elizabeth Henson Photos  //  Cake: Incredible Edibles  //  Florist: Seagrass Floral  //  DJ: Astro DJ  //  Hair: Beach Bridal Artistry  //  Makeup: Makeup By Kim Porter  //  Officiant: Cotton Markert

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply