Tuesday, July 12, 2016

LuLaRoe Carnival Styled Shoot



One of the very best parts about my job is that it usually doesn't feel much like a job.  Sure, there's usually work involved.  But generally the fun far outweighs that work.  For example, a couple weeks ago, I got the opportunity to tag along on a photo shoot with Elizabeth Henson Photos.  Off we went to the carnival at Mt. Trashmore where we met up with LuLaRoe consultants Tatiana & Morgan, along with their ridiculously adorable daughters, Ruby & Lily.

All four ladies were dressed in LuLaRoe and I was crazy jealous of how insanely cute they looked!  We got cotton candy and popcorn, the girls played games and smiled their best smiles for some pictures, and we even rode the ferris wheel {I really am not made for these types of rides}.  I had the best time tagging along, helping to carry bags and come up with poses, and of course eat carnival food without feeling guilty {I was working after all}.



























Thanks Liz for letting me tag along with ya'll!  And for snapping this hilariously embarrassing picture of me on the ferris wheel.  I don't enjoy heights and it seems that laughing till I cry is my defense mechanism.

 

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply