Friday, July 29, 2016

Introducing the JDE Team: Intern Kaitlin



Hey ya'll!  Happy Friday!!  Time for another introduction of a member of the 2016 JDE Team!  Everyone meet Kaitlin!!  She may look familiar to you....she's been on this blog a couple times before...as a JDE Bride!  And now I'm beyond excited to have her as a part of the team, helping to make our other couples happy on their wedding days.

Read on to learn more about Kaitlin and be sure to say hello to her!

  What made you want to work in the wedding industry?
After planning my own wedding, I fell in love with wedding planning.  Instead of the process being stressful for me, I found it to be so much fun and a creative outlet!

What's your favorite part of a wedding day?
It's a tie between the cutting of the cake and the moment the groom sees his bride walk down the aisle.  I love to watch the expressions on their faces.

What's your favorite nail polish color?
Pink Outside the Box by OPI

Dog or Cat?
Definitely dog :)

Favorite go-to snack/drink at the end of a long day?
This is a tough one since I'm currently pregnant and my cravings are so up and down.  It's hard to remember what I enjoyed before baby!  At the moment, Annie's White Cheddar Popcorn!

Beach or Pool?
Definitely a pool girl!

Favorite song to roll down the windows and jam out to?
Leather and Lace by Britney Spears

One random fact that people may not know about you:
I'm a HUGE Britney Spears fan....always have been and always will be!

Yayy Kaitlin!  I'm so excited to have you on the team!  It's such an awesome bonus when a bride becomes a friend and a coworker!

  And thanks to Elizabeth Henson Photos for the awesome team headshots!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply