Friday, July 22, 2016

Introducing the JDE Team: Assistant Coordinator Michelle



Happy Friday friends!!  I'm excited to be back with another introduction!  Today it's all about my beautiful "little" sister, Michelle!  Michelle has been a part of JDE since the very beginning stages and I'd be simply lost without her.  She's my mildly-OCD-hearted, bow-tying, laugh-inducing side kick and I'm so crazy thankful for her!

Read on to learn a bit more about Michelle and be sure to leave her some love!!




I'm 26 years old and currently a stay-at-home wife and dental student.  My husband and I have an adorable 3 year old kitten whom our lives revolve around.  When I'm not in school or helping Holly with events, I can usually be found either at the beach or at the gym working out.

Why do you work in the wedding industry?  And what's your favorite part of a wedding day?
I enjoy the wedding industry because who doesn't love being around love?!  My absolute favorite part of a wedding day is putting all of the tiny details together and getting to see the final outcome.  It's always just so magical!

What's your favorite nail polish color?
I'm not a big fan of nail polish, but I own approximately 1,800 bottles of it.  If I had to choose one it would probably be Bikini So Teeny by Essie.

Dog or Cat?
I really just love all animals and am not picky as long as I get to snuggle them.

What's your favorite go-to snack/drink at the end of a long day?
I could live off of Monster {zero ultra in the white can} and Red Bull {tropical in the yellow can}!!!

Beach or Pool?
I don't have a preference between the beach or a pool, as long as I can outside in the sunshine and can jump in the water, I'm a happy girl!

Favorite song to roll down the windows and jam out to?
Literally every song that comes on the radio is my favorite song and I, for some reason, always feel the need to say that out loud every time a new song comes on.

One random fact that people may not know about you:
I can eat an entire dozen of donuts in one sitting and then blame my husband for eating all of my donuts because I will not even realize how many I just ate.




Love you Chelle!  Thank you for being such a big part of the JDE Team and for always keeping me in line.

And thanks to Elizabeth Henson Photos for our awesome team headshots!!  You da bomb!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply