Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Chelsea & Jaine - June 11th



Hey there friends!  I'm so beyond excited to share this wedding with you!  Chelsea & Jaine were married last month at the Founder's Inn in Virginia Beach.  This venue is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to work.  And this incredibly sweet couple made the day even better.

Chelsea is a self proclaimed Disney fanatic, so the day featured a lot of inspiration from the movie Tangled.  The couple had a custom thumbprint guest book that was out-of-this-world beautiful and they even lit off lanterns during their sunset pictures with Angie McPherson Photography.  A wedding should be a true representation of the couple and this one certainly was!  I must have heard two dozen guests say "this is so Chelsea & Jaine" throughout the night.  I loved it!

There were so many moments during this wedding that I could be caught smiling like a crazy person.  For one, Chelsea & Jaine took pictures with their adorable dog.  Be still my doggy loving heart!  Also, Jaine & Chelsea's mom surprised the bride during the reception with a birthday cupcake!  Chelsea's birthday was the next day and they didn't want it to be overshadowed by the craziness of the weekend.  The cupcake was, of course, Disney inspired and the absolute perfect surprise!

And I especially loved that one of my favorite friends was there to photograph the whole day!  Thanks Angie for the incredible photos!  Here are just a few of my very favorites.































Photographer: Angie McPherson Photography  //  Venue: Founder's Inn  //  Coordinator: Just Dandy Events  //  DJ: Astro DJ   //  Ceremony Music: And I Love Her Violins   //  Cake: Bliss Bakery   //  Florist: Fluttering Flowers  //  Hair & Makeup: Maggie Carter   

Congratulations Chelsea & Jaine!!  And thank you for trusting me with your beautiful wedding day!

 

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply