Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Vendor Spotlight: Dhalia Edwards




Hey friends!!  Today I’m so excited to introduce you to one of my most favorite wedding vendors in the whole world!  Dhalia Edwards is an incredibly talented makeup artist serving Hampton Roads & beyond.  She’s done my makeup a few times and I swear she’s actually a magician.  She’s also the very best mix of sweet & sassy and I always end up with a stomach ache from laughing too much whenever I sit in her chair.  She’s just THE BEST.


Read on to learn a bit more about Dhalia & her thriving business!

Tell us about Dhalia Edwards!  How long have you been operating?
I’ve been operating over 8 years.  My first job in high school was at Walgreens in the cosmetics department and I’ve been in love with makeup ever since then.

 
How would you describe your style?
Simple, basic, classic, and timeless

What’s the most memorable event you’ve ever contributed to?
Running the Virginia Beach Town Center Fashion Show

Photo Credit: Sarah Street
 What are your top 3 tips for brides choosing a makeup artist for their wedding day?
Research the artist - Social media, website, & reviews.
Make sure you go with an artist that you’re comfortable with and that is able to listen to your needs.
Make sure you have a bridal trial to go over your desired wedding day look.

What has been your proudest moment as a small business owner?
I would have to say my growth throughout the past 2 years.

 
What’s your biggest goal?
My biggest goal is to stay consistent, and continue providing the best makeup experience that I can.

What kind of future do you see for Dhalia Edwards?
I always see more growth on the horizon for DE.  We’ll just have to see.  ;)

Photo Credit: Andi & Zoe



Ladies, I’m so very serious when I say you should book an appointment with Dhalia.  Whether you are looking for someone to doll you up on your big day, or you just want someone else to fuss over your makeup for date night….Dhalia is your girl!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply