Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bohemian Inspired Styled Shoot for Aisle Society



Oh friends!  Life has gotten away from me lately and I’ve totally fallen behind on posting!  But now I’m back and so excited to finally share this gorgeous styled shoot with you!  When I was asked to come on board to help put together this shoot back in September, I was beyond humbled.  This was the chance to work with so many incredible vendors at one of my favorite venues.  Oh and did I mention that we would be collaborating with the national brand David’s Bridal?!  It was like a dream come true for me and my little business.

My sweet, talented pal Chelsea Anderson Photography took some of the most amazing shots at this shoot and I’m so excited to share them with you!  Here are a few of my favorites.



































Concept Design: Aisle Society  //  Event Production: Tidewater & Tulle  //  Bridalwear & Bridesmaid Gowns: David’s Bridal  //  Photography: Chelsea Anderson Photography  //  Event Coordination: Just Dandy Events  //  Florals & Styling: Isha Foss Events  //  Hair & Makeup: Behind the Veil Studio  //  Cake: Everything Emma  //  Stationery: Sue Corral Ink  //  Venue: Norfolk Botanical Garden  //  Menswear: Men’s Wearhouse  //  Tableware: Sweetwater Cuisine  //  Furniture Rentals: Distinctive Event Rentals

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply