Friday, April 1, 2016

Rosalie & Troy - August 29th


I can’t believe I’m just finally getting around to sharing the stunning images from Rosalie & Troy’s Lesner Inn wedding.  It was the perfect way to round out the summer season with such an incredible group of vendors and some of the most beautiful details!  Rosalie & Troy’s families and friends were so much fun and we left that wedding feeling more like we had been guests than vendors.  I just love weddings like that! 



This was the first time I had the privilege of working with Shannon Moffit Photography and I’m just blown away by the pictures she took!  They’re all so gorgeous and totally capture the feelings of the day.

One of my favorite things about this wedding is that Rosalie designed all the graphic design elements including the signage and invitations.  You may recognize her name from all the other praise I’ve thrown out there for her company Ro & Co Designs. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….Rosalie is my HERO.  And I’m so grateful she booked me as her wedding planner so that we could become friends and work on tons of fun projects together.




































Congratulations Troy & Rosalie!!!  Love you both to pieces!!


Photographer: Shannon Moffit Photography  //  Venue: Lesner Inn Catering Club  //  Coordinator: Just Dandy Events  //  Florist: Fluttering Flowers  //  Invitations & Graphic Design: Ro & Co Designs  //  Makeup: Dhalia Edwards  //  Hair: Salon Vivace  //  Linens: Waterford Event Rentals  //  Ceremony Music: Jesse Chong  //  DJ: Chuck Wills

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply