Friday, February 19, 2016

Just Dandy Events' Branding Shoot



I realized about 6 months ago that, when I looked at my website, none of the images reflected my brand.  They were all absolutely stunning images from insanely talented photographers of some of my favorite weddings and styled shoots.  But none of them spoke for JDE’s brand.  So I decided to try and put together a styled shoot designed completely around my colors and style.

When bringing vendors on board for the shoot, I was so choosy about who I wanted to involve.  I’ve met so many incredible vendors in the almost 5 years I’ve been in the industry.  So I knew exactly who would really see my vision for the shoot and help me bring it to life.  Thank you to each and every one of the special people that put in time and effort to make this shoot come to life.  I love you all so much!

Photography: Elizabeth Henson Photos  //  Makeup: Dhalia Edwards  //  Furniture: Water's Edge Designs  //  Sweets: Everything Emma  //  Florals: Courtney Inghram Events  //  Graphic Design: Ro & Co Designs  //  Linens & Chairs: Waterford Event Rentals  //  Handlettering: House of Flourish
















share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply