Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas Mini Sessions




One of the very best things about this job of mine is getting to meet some of the greatest couples and playing a part in such an important day of their lives.  It’s so humbling to have two people trust you to have the skill and vision to make their wedding day all that they dream.  Every single time a couple books me, I tear up.  It’s that great of a feeling.

Even more exciting is knowing that I’m gaining new friends with every new couple I book.  Not only have so many of my brides become close friends of mine, but some have also joined the wedding industry in one capacity or another and now they’re some of my favorite vendors to work with!  It's so crazy how some people come into your life.

All that to say, I’m really lucky to have the amazing couples that I do.  And I wanted to find some way to spoil them this Christmas.  I was brainstorming with Liz from Elizabeth Henson Photos back in October and we came up with the idea of hosting a Christmas mini session for each of my 2015 couples!  Julia from Water’s Edge Design came on board to help me style the whole thing at Stumpy Lake in Virginia Beach.  Everyone looked so festive!  It was so much fun to catch up with each of the couples, play with their sweet puppies, and treat them to their first married Christmas pictures!
 









 



A huge thank you goes out to Liz of Elizabeth Henson Photos for taking the time to help me make this happen.  You know how much I love your pictures and I’m so thankful for you!

Julia from Water’s Edge Design….your gorgeous signs & furniture seriously made the whole thing so perfect and I just love you beyond words.  Thank you for being a part of this!
 
Also a big thank you goes to Mai from Mai Photography!  She tagged along for the day to take some behind the scenes pictures of the three of us while we worked and they are seriously some of my favorite shots.  Thank you Mai!!

Time to start thinking about how to spoil by 2016 couples!
 

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply