Friday, January 22, 2016

Behind the Scenes in 2015




Well everyone else is doing it....so why not.  I decided to throw together a quick little post to share a few behind the scenes images from different shoots & wedding days throughout the year.  Yikes. I guess a little bit of self-reflection is a good thing every now and then.  I learned that I need to do one of two things: 1. Do a better job on my hair since I show the back of my head a lot, or 2. Stop making such horribly unflattering faces when the camera is looking at me.  Woof!

Enjoy a good laugh at my expense friends.  Happy Friday!











Thanks to all my super sweet photog friends that took these super "adorable" pictures for me.  Daniel Pullen Photography, Angie McPherson Photography, elovephotos, Andrew & Tianna, Photography, & Elizabeth Henson Photos....You'll are just the best.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply