Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 Goals





How on earth are we down to the last few days of 2016?!  I guess what they say about how time flies when you’re having fun is true!  2015 has been such an incredible year for JDE, full of so much fun and so many accomplishments.

We coordinated some of my absolute favorite weddings of all time.  We participated in a few nationally recognized styled shoots {I can’t wait to share more from some of these}.  With the help of some amazing vendors, we handled our first ever hurricane wedding with flying colors.  I got to visit some gorgeous venues and meet some amazing new friends.  And I put together some really great workshops with some of our favorite vendors.  2015 is going to be tough to top.  But I’m definitely up for the challenge!

You know you’re a small business owner when, in the final days of the year, you find yourself making a list of goals for your company instead of resolutions for yourself.  Here are the things I’m going to push myself to accomplish in 2016.

Goal: End the year with at least 10 weddings
I know 10 weddings doesn’t sound like very many.  And in some ways, it’s not.  But I’m doing my best to grow JDE slow & steady.  That’s what makes things last.  I want to do this right and “becoming famous” overnight isn’t going to serve me or my clients in the way I dream of.  So for now, I’m aiming for 10 weddings and I’m so excited for that!

Goal: Coordinate a wedding outside of Hampton Roads
Charlottesville, Eastern Shore, Outer Banks.  I would be ecstatic to book a wedding in any of these gorgeous locations.  They all have so many incredible venues to offer!

Goal: To have a booth at a bridal show
This one was on my list last year and I didn’t accomplish it.  So….we’ll try again this year!  I’m dying to set up a booth and meet tons of new brides!

So do you have any exciting goals you’d like to accomplish in 2016?

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply