Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Joe & Ashley - June 19th




First of all, this was my first ever Friday wedding and, let me tell you, I loved it.  If I could plan every wedding for a Friday, I totally would!  Since I work a full-time job in addition to JDE, my weekends tend to book up super quickly.  And having a Friday wedding gives me two whole days to recover from what my friends and I call the "wedding hangover".  And this wedding definitely left me with a wedding hangover....in the best way possible.
 


Joe & Ashley were such a laid-back couple, the kind of couple that was obviously there for the right reasons.  The thing they cared most about was that they would be married by the end of the night...everything else was just extra fluff.  I love those kinds of couples!  They also had the very best wedding party ever.  Seriously, the bridesmaids and groomsmen were so so nice and they seemed to have the most fun of any wedding party I've ever worked with.  You could tell each of them was so happy to stand by the newlyweds on their big day.  They were more than just friends….they supported Joe & Ashley’s relationship.  And I just love when that's so apparent.

And Joe & Ashley's families were so sweet and fun to work with!  I'm actually coordinating Ashley's sister's wedding next month and I'm just so honored and excited to work with the London family again!

Ok on to the wedding!  This couple chose some pretty incredible vendors to work together and bring to life the vision they had for their wedding.  Here are some of my favorite images from Daniel Pullen Photography showcasing all the prettiness!
  













Photography: Daniel Pullen Photography  //  Venue: Cavalier Golf & Yacht Club //  Bridal Gown: Pure English - House of Maya   //  Linens: Distinctive Event Rentals  //  Florals: C&J Floral Design  //  Beauty: Salon Oh  // DJ & Photo Booth: Astro DJ

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply