Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My Blog Reading List




Do ya’ll ever wonder what we did before the internet, blogs, pinterest, and all that jazz?  I can tell you what we did.  We did research in libraries instead of on Google.  We {or at least I} had binders filled with magazine clippings…recipes, décor ideas, wedding stuff.  And as for blogs….well I guess we just read what was in books and magazines.  Which means, unless you were really someone, your word never got out to anyone else.  That's depressing.

I just love that everyone can have a voice now if they want to.  Anyone can publish a blog and I like being able to “get to know” someone on the other side of the country, or even the world, by reading their stories.  I have a long list of ones that I follow and read on a weekly basis.  They range from wedding stuff to food, from DIY to just plain life.  Here are a few of my favorites that you just might enjoy!
 
 
What are some of YOUR favorite blogs?!  I’ve always got room for a few more on my reading list!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply