Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Elizabeth Henson Photos' Summer Portrait Shoot




Well folks, Elizabeth Henson is at it again!!  A few weeks ago, Liz hosted another portrait shoot and rocked everyone's socks off.  You might remember when we put together the winter portrait shoot back in January and had the best time ever.  Well this one was no different!  We met new friends, gushed over the gorgeous models, and had lots of laughs together.  I'm so fortunate I have a #vendorsoulmate that includes me in these super fun events.  Thanks for letting me join ya'll Liz!  <3

Ok so here are a few of my favorite images from the shoot, courtesy of Elizabeth Henson Photos.












These ladies were seriously so much fun!

A huge thank you to the incredible vendors involved!
Venue: Adam Thoroughgood House  //  Styling: Emma from Worth the Wait  //  Make Up: Dhalia Edwards  //  Hair: Amanda & Nicole from Mystique Salon & Day Spa  //  Nails: Manis with Monica  //  Sunflowers & Watermelon: The Flip Flop Farmer

And just for fun, here are a couple behind-the-scene shots I grabbed on my phone.  This group is such a blast to hang out with and watch work.  So many talented ladies!





And of course, I love any chance I get to kick it with this sweet sweet friend of mine!  HI EMMA!!!


share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply