Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Coastal Simplicity Styled Shoot - Heidi Calma Photography




Do you have any idea how hard it is to not just let the pictures speak for themselves with this shoot?  AHH!

Ok let me start at the beginning.  Heidi of Heidi Calma Photography asked if I would be interested in helping her set up a shoot that really represented her brand.  I jumped at the chance because I adore Heidi so much and love any opportunity I get to work with her.  If you haven't met her yet, you need to get on that.  Because she's awesome.  Seriously.  This was her first styled shoot on her own and, ya'll, she totally knocked it out of the park!

If you take a look at Heidi's website, you'll see this girl is all about the beach!  And I love it.  So we decided to host a very beachy feeling shoot, but we really wanted to keep it as simple and organic as possible.  We chose The Water Table at Rudee Inlet as our venue and, folks, we could not have chosen better.  The bridal suite, the natural light, the docks....it was all just perfect!

We also chose our contributing vendors very carefully and they were all so exceptional.  Thanks to everyone's efforts, the Coastal Simplicity Shoot, as we've been calling it, has been published on Artfully Wed!!!  We're so excited!

Oh, I have to be a bit biased here and admit that my very favorite aspect of this entire shoot was the models.  The "groom" Sean has been one of my very best friends since the second grade.  And his girlfriend Emma is, hands down, one of my most favorite people in the whole world {you've likely seen her mentioned in some of my other posts....she is a stylist on many of the shoots I've coordinated}.  To see these two all polished up did my heart a whole lot of good.  Somehow I managed to keep from bawling my eyes out through the whole thing.  It's a miracle.  Love you guys!

Check out some of my very favorite images from the shoot and be sure to leave some lovin' for all the awesome vendors while you're at it! 
 
















Photographer: Heidi Calma Photography  //  Venue: The Water Table  //  Dress: Maya Couture  //  Cake: La Dolce Vita Cakery  //  Florals: Marlene Events Floral Design  //  Hair & Makeup: Salon Mosaic  //  Jewelry: All Washed Up Jewelry  //  Invitations: Ro & Co Designs  //  Tie: HoBoTies  //  Sweetheart Table: Mimi's Front Porch Swing  //  Cake Table: Water's Edge Designs  //  Models: Emma Hering & Sean Tosloskie

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply