Monday, August 24, 2015

Chelsea Anderson Photography - Boho Styled Shoot





First of all, I love this industry so much it’s crazy.  The people that have been brought into my life over the last four and a half years just blows me away.  I’ll write a whole post soon on my “tribe” and how thankful I am for all of them.  But for now, I’ll say that this shoot brought me a very special friend and I’m so happy I have Chelsea of Chelsea Anderson Photography in my life now.  She’s the kindest soul I think I’ve ever met and she’s going to make the best momma to a sweet little boy at the end of the year.  I couldn’t be more excited for Chelsea and her hubby!
 
Ok back to the shoot…back in the spring, Chelsea and I met at a Starbucks and chatted for a solid two hours about a styled shoot we wanted to put together.  Chelsea had a vision of a woodland fairytale-esque wedding shoot and, the more she talked about it, the more I knew I needed to be involved.  Our ideas were so in sync and I couldn’t be happier with how the whole thing came together.
 
I’m so excited to finally be able to share some of these incredible images with you and gush about all the amazing vendors we had on our team.  We’ve had to hold off on sharing the past two months because…..we were waiting on RUFFLED to publish it on their blog!!!  Is this real life?!  Be sure to check out their feature when you get a minute.  But here are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!



 




 











A big huge thank you to our amazing team for the day!  We couldn’t have done it without each and every one of you!  <3

Photography: Chelsea Anderson Photography  //  Venue: Adam Thoroughgood House  //  Styling: Everything_Emma  //  Bridal Gown: Ava Clara Bridal Boutique  //  Jewelry: Worth The Wait  //  Linens: Waterford Event Rentals  //  Invitation Suite: Ro & Co Designs  //  Hair: High Voltage Hair by Crystal Casey  //  Makeup: Beauty + Baubles by Jenn Brosch  //  Cake: Gourmet Bake Shoppe  //  Florals: Fluttering Flowers  //  Models: Kevin & Tatiana Hill

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “Chelsea Anderson Photography - Boho Styled Shoot”

  1. Love you SO much girl and so happy to be a part of your tribe!! <3 <3 <3 Love this shoot and how we orchestrated it together!!

    ReplyDelete