Thursday, August 13, 2015

10 Random Facts about Holly




I don't feel like I'm all that interesting of a person to be perfectly honest.  :D  But I always love when the bloggers I follow post a few fun facts about themselves.  Makes me feel like I "know" them a little better.  So I figured why not share a few about myself?

1. I have a recurring nightmare about being back in high school and forgetting the combination to my locker.  I wake up in a cold sweat every time.
2. I can’t stand grocery shopping.  I dread walking through those sliding doors like some people dread getting gas in the cold.  If I could pay someone to do the shopping for me and deliver it to my door, I would without thinking twice.
3. There really isn’t a single food I refuse to try at least once.  I’ve found that I’m totally in love with a few foods that I wouldn’t have guessed I'd like.
4. I do my best work in the evenings with country music on the radio and a glass of wine in my hand.  Having a yummy candle burning doesn’t hurt either.  Favorite scents include: Autumn Wreath & Raspberry Ice Sangria
5. Despite the fact that I'm not pregnant, nor have I ever been, I feel like I’m in a constant state of nesting.  I’m always trying to make our home more comfortable and pretty.  It’s annoying, and expensive.
6. I am absolutely petrified of clowns.  More so than snakes or spiders or sharks.  The whole thing started when I watched that Stephen King movie, It.  Terrible idea.
7. When I was a kid, I was convinced I was going to be a dolphin trainer when I "grew up" {when does that happen anyways?}.  If not a dolphin trainer, then a ballerina or a gymnast.  Turns out, none of those were in the cards for me.  Thank goodness.
8. If I find something in a store or online that I absolutely adore and must have, I immediately start figuring out a way I can DIY it.  Or have one of my incredibly talented friends DIY it for me.  There's something to be said about someone coming into your home or office, complimenting something you have there, and being able to tell them "oh thanks, I made it."  I love that feeling.  A lot.
9. 9 times out of 10, I'll choose to stay home, on my couch with my puppy and my guy, and of course a glass of wine...over going out for any reason.  Even if food is offered.  That's saying something.
10. I'm really great at keeping our laundry washed/dried.  However, after it's taken out of the dryer, it almost never gets folded & put away.  I hate that part of the laundry cycle and avoid it every chance I get.



So there you have it!  A bit of random knowledge about this crazy interesting girl {insert sarcasm here}.  Tell me something random about yourself.  I'd love to know you better!!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply