Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Just Dandy Events' Venue Wishlist





I know most brides have a wishlist for their own wedding.  They know where they want to host it, what they want their dress to look like, and what signature cocktails they want to serve to their guests.  But you may be surprised to know that most wedding planners have a wishlist too!

I've got a list of venues that I'm hoping my brides will reserve for their big day.  These three places are so gorgeous, and so different from one another.  I can't wait to share them with you!

Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards - Charlottesville, VA

via: Pinterest
 First up on my wish list is Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards.  I visited Pippin Hill back in November 2014 when some girlfriends and I went to have lunch and taste some of their amazing wines.  The staff was setting up for a wedding in the Granary and I was just in awe of the space.  I stood inside the room, mouth agape, dreaming of coordinating a wedding in such a gorgeous space.  The entire venue is stunning, the backdrop of the mountains is unbelievable, and that wine is delicious.  Future JDE Brides: Please please please, someone book this venue!!

BayVue Estate - Mathews County, VA

via: Shannon Moffit Photography, Tidewater and Tulle
  Back in the beginning of the year, I made the drive to Mathews County to check out BayVue Estate.  We had a pretty interesting winter, with lots and lots of snow...so when I arrived everything was white!  And boy was it gorgeous.  But it was also easy to see how incredible of a spot it is when everything is lush and green too.  The home has so much character and charm to it, and the property is absolutely breathtaking.  I've definitely got a soft spot for a waterfront location, and this one ticks all the boxes for the kind of setting I would love for one of my sweet couples' big day!

Hermitage Museum & Gardens

via: Jen + Ashley, Tidewater and Tulle
  Ohhhh how I love the Hermitage!  This gorgeous waterfront property in the heart of Norfolk is one of the more historical venues in the area, with crazy beautiful gardens and so much to offer to the wedding industry.  I recently coordinated a first anniversary styled shoot {keep an eye out for those images!} and I must have said "I wish a JDE bride would book her wedding here!" at least 10 times.  Seriously, this place is stunning.

Ok so there you have it.  The three venues on my wedding venue wishlist.  Now....JDE Brides....help a girl out!  <3

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply