Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Paul & Claire - May 30th, 2015




I met Paul & Claire a few years ago through a mutual friend.  They were such a fun couple to be around!  And when they got engaged and asked me to help coordinate their big day, I was so excited.


 And then when I saw the venue....Oh My.  I was smitten!  The reception was hosted at the home of Paul's aunt & uncle in Chesapeake and it was the absolute perfect setting for the party Claire & Paul wanted to throw for all their fun-loving family & friends.


 Here are a few images from the crazy talented McPherson Photography.  Angie is one of my all-time favorite people and photographers and she really captured the feelings of the day perfectly.  Here are a few of my favorites, but check out the post Angie wrote as well for more of her favorites.










Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Recordon!  I wish you all the happiness in the world.  Thank you so much for letting me play a part in your day!

And a special shoutout and huge thank you to my two right hand ladies for the day.  Katelyn & Courtney, your help was invaluable.  Thank you for everything!

Ceremony: Second Presbyterian Church  //  Reception: Private Residence  //  Photography: McPherson Photography  //  Caterer: Blackdog Catering Company  //  Tent & Rentals: Acclaimed Events  //  Photobooth: SnapQube  //  Band: Kevin MaC Band  //  Transportation: Legacy Limo & Luxury Coaches  //  Restroom Rentals: Fred Lee's Elite Seats

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply