Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Personal Update




It’s been a little while since I’ve done a personal post, so I figured why not??  Let’s see, what’s new?  I’ve run a couple different races in the past month.  The Shamrock 8k was a blast, as was the ODU Big Blue 5k.  I ran both of them last year and enjoyed them so much…. And they definitely didn’t disappoint this year.
 
Things at home have been super fantastic, especially since we brought Wyatt home!  This puppy is the coolest, most well-behaved and super adorable puppy I’ve ever met.  I might be biased, but others have confirmed!  We’ve been having so much fun introducing him to new people, places, and things.  We took him to the beach to run off some of his endless puppy energy a couple weekends ago.  At one point he dove headfirst into the water, and I swear he came out smiling.  Looks like we’ve got a water dog on our hands for sure!


We’ve tried every time we’ve taken him to the beach to get a decent picture of the 3 of us.  Finally, when the dog is 15 weeks old and 34 pounds {HARDLY even a puppy anymore!} we got one that wasn’t blurry and that no one looked ridiculous in.  I just love my little family so much!
 

 We had some friends in town this past weekend and we had the BEST time.  We’re so thankful we get to see them as often as we do, since they don’t live close by.  The weather cooperated while they were here and was absolutely beautiful.  So we played tourists all weekend.  We went to the Virginia Aquarium, which I haven't done in almost 10 years.  We finally checked out Back Bay Brewery.  I'm not a beer drinker at all, but I still had the best time, and everyone else LOVED the beers.  It was just the perfect weekend with friends.

 
Now I’m just gearing up for wedding season, including my little sister’s wedding next weekend!!!  Holy cow, how has that day gotten here already?!  Isn’t she still 3 years old?  So nuts.  I’m probably going to cry.  Fingers crossed it’s not an ugly cry.  She’d kill me if I ruined the pictures!  Lol
 
Other than that, I’m looking forward to a quick camping trip with Wes & Wyatt, some beautiful weddings {including one I’m going to be a GUEST at…WHAT?!?!}, some incredible styled shoots and special projects, a little bit of time in the garden, and hopefully some down time by the pool.  I’m just so happy spring is here!  Give me all the flowers & sunshine!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply