Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Winter Styled Shoot




Happy New Year ya'll!!!  I'm hoping to make lots of big changes and work on some really exciting projects to make JDE the best it can be in 2015.  But its going to be tough to top 2014!  I'm not sure if you heard or not, but we rounded out the year with our VERY FIRST PUBLISHING!!  I'm still in shock.

On December 31st, Artfully Wed featured the winter styled shoot that Elizabeth Henson Photos and I put together back in October.  We had an absolute dream team of vendors working with us to make our first styled shoot all that it could be.  Liz & I just couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

You might recognize our models too.  I was lucky enough to coordinate with my bride from June and my bride & groom from July!  They were amazing and fun and just so dang pretty!

Here are "a few" of my favorite shots that Liz took.  And be sure to check out Artfully Wed's post to see some more!

 

 

 









A HUGE thank you to all the amazing vendors that helped pull this off.  You're all a dream to work with and I'm so happy to know you!

Photography: Elizabeth Henson Photos   //  Venue: Country Villa Inn & Day Spa  //  Vintage Rentals & Styling: Greenhouse Picker Sisters  //  Florals: C&J Floral Design  //  Hair Stylist: High Voltage Hair by Crystal Casey  //  Makeup Artist: Mystique Salon & Day Spa  //  Vintage Rentals: Bluebird's Garage  //  Cake: Kandy's Cakes & Pastries  //  Dress: Maya Couture on Main  //  Invitations: The Girl Tyler: Design & Photography  //  Bow Tie: Tangled Ties  //  Suspenders: Crystal Amour  //  Jewelry: Stella & Dot by Katelyn Hadder  //  Models: Steve & Nicole Hofmeister, Katelyn Hadder

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply