Monday, September 15, 2014

Behind the Scenes: Elizabeth Henson Photos Promo Video

Hey ya'll!  Remember the other day when I introduced you to Elizabeth?  So.....did you adore her like I do??  I bet you did.  Because she's awesome.

I mentioned in that post that I had the opportunity to help her coordinate the promo video she was working on for her company.  It.Was.Awesome.  Seriously it was such a great experience to see all the behind the scenes stuff with a project that big.  And it was the best feeling when Elizabeth asked me {LITTLE OL' ME!!!!} to be a part the whole thing.  Talk about a confidence boost!

Liz is planning to do a blog post soon on all the ins & outs of her promo video shoot.  And when she does, I'll be sure to share the link on my Facebook.  So keep your eyes peeled.  But in the meantime, here are a few behind the scenes photos of all the shooting she did for the video.  Enjoy!





 


And lastly, here's the PROMO VIDEO shot by the incredible team at The Girl Tyler!!!

Vendors Used:
Heidi Calma Photography - Behind the scenes photos
Back Bay Farms - Senior shoot location
Maya Couture - wedding dress
C&J Floral Design - bridal bouquet

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply