Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Steve & Nicole


This wedding definitely goes down in my top five.  Steve & Nicole were such an incredibly fun couple to work with.  Nicole was easily one of the most organized brides I've ever met, which made my job of coordinating the wedding as simple as it could be.  Steve was so laid back the entire day.  They were just so happy to be marrying each other....everything else was just a bonus for them!

One of the highlights of the whole night for me was the dancing.  It's not often that you go to a wedding and see the dance floor taken over by the groom and all his groomsmen, instead of the bride and her maids!  It was so entertaining watching the guys show off their moves all night.

Another highlight of this wedding was that it gave me the opportunity to work with some amazing vendors that I hadn't had the pleasure of working with before.  I'll admit to being a little starstruck when I found out that Nicole had chosen Andi Grant of Andi & Zoe Photography to capture her day.  I've spoken to Andi & emailed with her probably a dozen times over the past few years, but never actually had the chance to meet her.  And now, here I was, working side by side with her.  It was AWESOME!  Be sure to check out her blog post for more incredible images from the day.  Meanwhile, here are a few of my favorites!

















Congratulations Steve & Nicole!  Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

Ceremony Venue: Star of the Sea Catholic Church
Reception Venue: Cavalier Golf & Yacht Club
Photographer: Andi & Zoe Photographers
Second Shooter: Brooke Tucker Photography
Rentals: Bluebird's Garage
Cake: Jenn Cakes-A-Lot
DJ: John "Rab" Rabulan
Florist: Trellis & Bloom
Cocktail Hour Musician: Swell Luck
Invitations: Minted
Dress: Pure English

Also, a big huge thank you to my friend Abby for being my right hand for the day.  I love you to pieces!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply