Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Goals

As a matter of accountability, I've decided to start posting my goals for Just Dandy Events on here for all of you wonderful people to see.  I'm hoping the accountability will give me the extra push to do whatever I can to accomplish them.

If you've followed this blog before now, {and if you do, I feel like I should hug you, and buy you Starbucks, and tell you how much I appreciate you} you know that I haven't always been very diligent about posting.  I tend to feel like I don't have much to say.  I don't do "this event thing" full-time just yet...I still have a 40-hour a week job.  I don't always have an event to write about {no matter how much I wish I did}.  So finding a topic to ramble on about, something I feel like won't be a waste of my readers' time, is tough work!  BUT...I'm going to do better.

Last month, I read this post from Kat at Dear Sweetheart Events and what she said really hit home.  {THANK YOU KAT!}  She pointed out that "no blog is better than a dead blog".  She said that a blog without regular activity gives its readers the wrong idea.  I don't want to send that wrong idea to my readers.

After reading that, I realized just how right she is.  I realized that I need to devote more time and energy to this little blog.  So, that's my goal right now.  Fingers crossed I can make that happen.  :)

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply