Friday, July 25, 2014

David & Katelyn

 
It's always such a great feeling when a couple chooses me to coordinate their wedding day.  It's so special to know they're trusting me to make their big day everything they've dreamed of.  But when a couple you've known for When David & Katelyn chose me as their coordinator, I was beyond thrilled.

Katelyn was my very best friend through all of middle school.  I feel like friends from that time in our lives hold a really special place in our hearts.  David went to school with the two of us as well, and seeing them together now, so in love and perfect for each other....it makes me incredibly happy for them both and their families.

Here are a few of the pictures taken by the incredibly talented Sami Proctor Photography & Design and her amazing second-shooter Elizabeth Henson Photos.  Be sure to check out Sami's blog to see even more of the shots!













 


Congratulations Katelyn & David!  Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

Ceremony Venue: Trinity Church
Reception Venue: Cavalier Golf & Yacht Club
Photographer: Sami Proctor Photography & Design
Second Shooter: Elizabeth Henson Photos
Cake: Plaza Bakery
Linens: Waterford Event Rentals
DJ: Barry McKay
Florist: Norfolk Wholesale Floral
Beauty: Behind the Veil

Also, a big huge thank you to my friends Maggie & Sammie, who jumped in at the last minute to be my right hands for the day.  You girls rock and I adore you for all your hard work!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply