Saturday, March 22, 2014

Alison & Jarrell


I met Alison & Jarrell through a mutual friend…namely my best friend.  The first time we met up to talk about their wedding, I immediately adored them.  They are such a fun couple.  They're incredible parents to their adorable little boy, Lennon {how freaking precious is that name?!}.  And I could tell as soon as I met them just how much they really love each other.  I was so excited to be included in their wedding planning and couldn't wait to see it all play out.

They were married November 23rd at the historic Jasmine Plantation in Providence Forge.  Let me just pause and say this: If you're looking for an outdoor venue that ticks all the boxes on your list of must-haves....CHECK THIS PLACE OUT.  Not only is it absolutely beautiful and different....but the grounds are so wonderfully maintained.  You can tell that it is a historic property, but it doesn't show its age.  It has been LOVED by its owners.  No sagging roof, no peeling paint.  This venue just seeps class and beauty.  And the owners are THE nicest and most helpful people I’ve ever met.  Seriously.  The Smiths go above and beyond to make sure that everyone feels right at home and welcomed.  It's incredible.

Ok, back to the wedding.  A few of my favorite highlights:  1. The mix of the roaring 20’s feel with some rustic elements.  2. This couple was after my heart when they explained their twist on the usual unity portion of the ceremony. They had a really pretty wooden box that contained two shot glasses and {drum roll please} a bottle of moonshine.  Yup, that’s right…during their ceremony, they took shots of moonshine together.  I seriously have THE coolest couples ever.  3. In the middle of their first dance, their one year old walked right out and joined them on the dance floor.  As if seeing a couple’s love for each other isn’t moving enough, seeing their overwhelming love for their little boy was just incredible.  There literally wasn’t a dry eye in the house.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day, courtesy of Roberto Westbrook Photography. Check him out!










Another perk of this wedding? I was also lucky enough once again to work with Mobile Pig-Nic.  Their food is ridiculously delicious, but they’re so much more than just caterers.  Their staff is made up of the friendliest, most helpful people I think I’ve ever met.  I can’t help but recommend them to everyone I encounter.

Congratulations once again to Alison & Jarrell, along with Lennon and the rest of their families.  The wedding was incredibly beautiful and I wish you all the very best!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment

Leave a Reply